Республиканское общественное объединение
"Белорусский клуб караванеров и автотуристов"
Основан 07 ноября 2010 г.
Зарегистрирован 07 марта 2014 г. в Министерстве Юстиции Республики Беларусь

Discover Belarus with camper

Делимся самой полезной и актуальной информацией о том, куда пойти, что посмотреть... и где остановиться на ночлег в нашем гостеприимном крае!

Модераторы: Солнечные Зайцы, Tolyanych & C, Модераторы

Правила форума
В теме Discover Belarus with camper, просьба общаться на английском языке!

Discover Belarus with camper

Сообщение Jež » 18 дек 2015, 15:29

Hello,

I'm from Slovenia and I'd like to visit your country. I travel with my family (3 young boys; 6, 9 and 12 years old) around with camper from 2008.
I have a problem, because I don't know much about Belarus. I found some things on the internet, but I thing that's not enough. Because informations from people who live there is the best one. You are people with campers and you know what I'm talking about.
I was looking on the internet about campings and parking places for the campers and I found this forum :bra_vo:
I found at the camping.info a few places to stop and sleep, but that's not enough. Later I found other websites about Belarus, but nevertheless, I'd like to find out more from you.
About places I like to visit. At the websites I found the most famous tourist stuff, but I'd like to see other way of life in your country also. Ordinary, simple way of life. Could you help me to discover Belarus? With informations about places to visit, to see, what to do (we are sport fans). About the country life, about the less well-known interesting places...
I also know about a visa to enter to your country. I can get it for 10 days only, but what can I do :-( ? I can get visa for more then 10 days only if somebody of you invites me. But anyway, about that maybe later.
I'm very grateful for any help. Thanks in advance.
I thing that's quite a lot writing for the beginning :)
Jež

Звание: Velenje, Slovenia
Твой транспорт: Adria 572 DK

Re: Discover Belarus with camper

Сообщение _joker_ » 20 дек 2015, 13:34

Hello Bogdan,
welcome to this forum, I would like also to go on holiday in Belarus 2016th. I will also go with a camper.
As you yourself have noted, there are few sites on the Internet with campsites. In Belarus everything beginning with camping or caravan sites. I tried to create a table to make POI, etc. for Garmin, TOMTOM

Perhaps other forum members can complete this collection???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rs2dhdrzlgk1v ... y.xls?dl=0

Greetings from Germany, Andreas

Добро пожаловать на форум. Я пойду в отпуск в Беларуси в 2016 году даже с караваном.Вы сами нашли в Беларуси несколько кемпингов. Все еще в самом начале.
Я сделал таблицу позже создать POI для Garmin, TomTom, и т.д.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rs2dhdrzlgk1v ... y.xls?dl=0

Возможно, другие участники форума могут завершить эту коллекцию???

многие поздравления Андреас
_joker_

Звание: Eleve :-)
Твой транспорт: Jeep Grand Cherokee WH/I rent a camper :-)

Сообщение Cheshik » 20 дек 2015, 20:09

Jež писал(а):Hello,

I'm from Slovenia and I'd like to visit your country. I travel with my family (3 young boys; 6, 9 and 12 years old) around with camper from 2008.
I have a problem, because I don't know much about Belarus. I found some things on the internet, but I thing that's not enough. Because informations from people who live there is the best one. You are people with campers and you know what I'm talking about.
I was looking on the internet about campings and parking places for the campers and I found this forum :bra_vo:
I found at the camping.info a few places to stop and sleep, but that's not enough. Later I found other websites about Belarus, but nevertheless, I'd like to find out more from you.
About places I like to visit. At the websites I found the most famous tourist stuff, but I'd like to see other way of life in your country also. Ordinary, simple way of life. Could you help me to discover Belarus? With informations about places to visit, to see, what to do (we are sport fans). About the country life, about the less well-known interesting places...
I also know about a visa to enter to your country. I can get it for 10 days only, but what can I do :-( ? I can get visa for more then 10 days only if somebody of you invites me. But anyway, about that maybe later.
I'm very grateful for any help. Thanks in advance.
I thing that's quite a lot writing for the beginning :)

Cap, народ ждет помощи. Возможно, пора сделать отдельную страничку для потенциальных гостей - путешественников - иностранцев.
Cheshik

Твой транспорт: Shateau Caravans

Сообщение Captain » 20 дек 2015, 22:06

Hi, Bogdan! I have already answered these questions.
Captain писал(а):question 1:
We recommend campsites, which are similar for parking equipment and comfort with European campsites:
1. "Dudutki" http://www.dudutki.by/object/145/
2. "The Park" http://motel.by/
4. "Dukora" http://www.gk-agroproduct.by/maentak/

Everything else is the farmsteads, which need to agree on the conditions of parking.

Our favorite places: http://caravaning.by/places/

question 2:
If you arrive at the invitation of our club, you will have enough to make a mark in our club.

question 3:
There where not prohibited parking of cars, you can stand with motorhomes. In our country, it is safe.

About the invitation.

Our club will be pleased to see you on any of our club activities. If you want to attend, we will gladly send you an invitation.
Captain

Звание: Главный модератор
Твой транспорт: Camper

Сообщение Jež » 21 дек 2015, 13:07

Thanks to all of you :bra_vo:
I have a little bit problems because I don't speak Russian or Belarusian (it's the same for me :hi_hi_hi: ) and a few words in German :hi_hi_hi: , but it's ok because I can translate automatically by computer. The computer translates the nonsense very often, but I can recognise.
I speak Serbian excellent (Serbian is so similar to your language), but I forgot to read Cyrillic...

Captain, Yes, sure I'd like to. I'll be pleased to become members of your club :bra_vo: and with the greatest pleasure and satisfaction to be joined by any kind of your meeting :-ok-:

I'm not affraid, because I traveled all around to Ex Yugoslavia and last year were in Albania also :co_ol: I am not only excited about the necessary documents for entry into Belarus and only a 10-day visa. So I turned to the forum for your help and now I am very happy because the matter is turning in the right direction :ya_hoo_oo:

joker and all foreigners who next summer will travel to Belarus, I suggest that we write all information into one topic. it will be OK?

Thanks a lot once again. Regards. Jež
Jež

Сообщение Captain » 21 дек 2015, 15:27

Jež, I agree with your proposal to write to a single theme, not to be repeated.
Watch for announcements of events of the club in the theme «Календарь»(Calendar). :-):
Captain

Сообщение _joker_ » 21 дек 2015, 16:34

I agree, as far as I know only three people from other countries. Jez of Slovenia, George of Romania and I of Germany .... ??? :-):

Greetings Andreas
_joker_

Звание: Eleve :-)
Твой транспорт: Jeep Grand Cherokee WH/I rent a camper :-)

Сообщение Captain » 22 дек 2015, 20:07

Yes, that is right. :a_g_a:
Captain

Сообщение Jež » 23 дек 2015, 17:30

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016. Let it be a year of peace, health and happiness...
Jež

Сообщение Captain » 23 дек 2015, 20:20

Jež писал(а):I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016. Let it be a year of peace, health and happiness...

Bogdan, thank you!
Captain

След.

Вернуться в Путеводитель по Беларуси